Download for all Supported OS versions: XTension v9.5 (build 1059)
9.5 Change Log:
Most of the changes and additions for this update are covered in the new Video section on the wiki. Have a look there for the entirety of the documentation for those new abilities.
- NEW: The aforementioned New Video Subsystem
- NEW: The aforementioned camera control plugins also discussed in detail at the above link.
- NEW: Direct Connect plugin for Control By Web devices. Does not require the use of the Remote Services settings in those devices and makes a direct connection from XTension to the device.
- NEW: SMTP Fake plugin. Runs what looks to a device as an SMTP server that it can try to send an email through. The use is for older cameras or other devices that have the ability to send an email alert but no other way to get alerts from them. Configure the device to try to send an email via this plugin and you’ll get a Unit in XTension that will receive an ON whenever that device connects to the fake server. Note that the interface for it contains fields to attempt a passthrough from there to a real server but this is not working yet. Consider this to be in a beta stage.
- NEW: When control clicking on an interface in the list and bringing up the “show floating status window” this now contains a scrolling graph of the CPU usage of the plugin. This is less accurate for plugins that startup other helper apps but can be helpful in finding where all your CPU usage is coming from or if a particular plugin is stuck in some loop or other.
- FIX: in the Hubitat plugin that could cause errors when loading door lock pin code fields.
- FIX: The Web interfaces can once again delete items from their pages without them re-appearing at the next restart of the plugin.
- FIX: Several small fixes to the Kasa/TP-Link plugin including fixing a state it could get into where it would not be able to rediscover devices that had dropped off the network until you disabled and re-enabled the plugin.
- FIX: Fix to the Hue Hub plugin so that devices with battery levels report correctly and dont continue to generate traffic constantly after the first update to the battery.
- FIX: Several more fixes to the Hue Hub plugin that were causing issues with other sensor types.
- Change: Debug mode for non-original plugins is now persistent across enabling of the plugins or rebooting of the device. You can turn debug mode on while the interface is not running and it will log more information during the startup of the interface.
NOTE: This disk image no longer includes the older legacy plugins that will not be updated for newer OS versions. If you still need to run the CM19, CM15, ZTroller or the various Smarthome X10 interfaces please download the legacy plugins package from here and install the ones you need via the “Install Plugin” menu item of the “Database” menu.