XTension Version 9.4.40
Download for all Supported OS versions; XTension. v 9.4.40 (build 1042)
Minimum System Version for this release is OSX 10.10 but not all plugins may function properly prior to 10.13. Please start the necessary work to upgrade to at least 10.13 for future builds will no longer be able to support 10.10.
Maximum supported version is Big Sur but some problems and cosmetic issues remain when running on Apple Silicon.
This version is built with the latest compilers and libraries available and should be able to run on Big Sur with minimal issues, though some remain. and you should report them to be if you are crazy enough to be running that on your server…
9.4.40 Change Log:
- NEW: SDR Radio plugin for receiving many 433 and other frequency sensors and remotes including Oregon Scientific devices.
- FIX: Fixed a problem where database sharing might fail to startup depending on which plugin was last enabled.
- FIX: The latest Safari updates from Apple broke the video displays in the web remotes, they are now fixed and working normally again.
- FIX: Fixed an error that could be logged when trying to send developer summary data caused by a change in the JSON handling libraries.
- Added an option to just delete all the units associated with an Interface when deleting the interface if you choose to do so.
- Fixed many small issues with the Home Kit support though many issues remain. With colors and battery levels for instance, though those will get fixed more quickly now that we have sorted some basic infrastructure issues out.
- The Home Kit plugin no longer requires a separate install of Python of a specific version but will run out of the box without any extra work externally.
- Changed the hiding of the “Install USB device support” menu to allow trying to install the kernel extensions for several legacy devices up through Catalina. This may or may not actually work and may require a lot of security disabling to make actually work. If you’re still using a CM15 you should seriously consider a different X10 interface or beginning the switch to a more modern protocol like ZWave.
- FIX: Removed a lot of stuck on debug logging from the Wiz light plugin. There may still be some issues remaining, please record any data if problems persist.
NOTE: This disk image no longer includes the older legacy plugins that will not be updated for newer OS versions. If you still need to run the CM19, CM15, ZTroller or the various Smarthome X10 interfaces please download the legacy plugins package from here and install the ones you need via the “Install Plugin” menu item of the “Database” menu.